Header Ads

Header ADS

How to Check your windows 10 product key is genuine or Not?

How to Check your windows 10 product key is genuine or Not?


Hi everyone this is Nahid. Hope you are having a good day. This is my first post on this site and in this post, I will show you how to check your windows 10 product key is genuine or not? So without further and do let’s start.

At first check, your Widows copy is activated or not. For checking this right click on your computer icon, then click on properties. After this look at the bottom of this page, if your windows copy is activated you will see this text Windows is activated, like this     

    

otherwise, you will see that windows is not activated. If your windows copy is not activated, you must activate your windows first then follow the bellows steps.

         At first run the CMD. For running CMD, write CMD on your windows search option or open the windows run menu by clicking windows + R key at the same time, then you will see a window pop-up from the below like this.


After this write CMD on the pop-up window and hit the Enter button. If you have successfully done this, then you will see a black CMD window like this.


     After that copy the text from below and paste into the run window, then hit the Enter button.

                          Slmgr/xpr


         In next step, this window will pop-up and if your windows copy is genuine you will see text like this, This machine is permanently activated, otherwise you will see the expiration date like me. It means that your machine is activated by pirated software and it will expire activation on that date.



Hope you have done this successfully. If you think this post is useful then please consider a comment on this post. I have already told that this is my first post, so if you find any mistake in this post please look at the forgiveness. If you want to see more new posts like this, please comment me to know what you want to see. Have a nice day.


Thank you 

5 comments:

  1. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

    My new laptop arrived several days ago and the operating system is windows 8. When I was trying to install the system, I was required to enter the product key. At that time, I was a totally confused and didn't know how to proceed. Then I had no idea just asked help via yahoo. I searched the answer and got that I only need to buy one from the site https://www.genuinekeyonline.com/ . I had no other solution but just to have a try. Surprise happened! Within the 20 minutes after I placed the order, the email with the genuine product key was sent to me. I immediately had my system activated! The whole process is much easier and more convenient than I thought before.

    OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windows 10 Product Keys

    Aha, same question as what I raised several days ago. I bought a new computer and the new operating system is Windows 10 education Product Key. When I tried to activate the system, it prompted me that I need to have a product key. I asked friends and one of them recommended me the site http://www.Office19Keys.com/ from which I could easily order a product key. Then, I just followed his advice and really activated my system with the purchased product key. It didn't cost much and bought me a convenience service.

    Windows 10 Product Keys

    ReplyDelete
  3. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

    Go to http://www.Gastonfiore.com/ . I must thank them! My Windows 8.1 activation key just activated and worked well, they do provide the warmest customer service i ever met.
    because of employees like http://www.Gastonfiore.com/ , i will refer everyone to this site.

    OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

    In order to activate your Windows 10 Education Product Key, you just need to get a product key from the site https://www.key2019.com/ . It's the legal copy and you will experience a good after-sale service. The site not only provides product key for Windows 10 Education Product Key, but also windows 8 and so on. If you have any technical problem, you also can contact the service department online. Don't worry. Any such problem, just contact them and you will get support.

    Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

    Having been used for several years, your computer may get crashed often? Every time when it goes crashed, you can just stand by anxiously? Or even want to buy a new and let this old one abandoned directly? Actually, it's not necessary at all! You can just upgrade your operating system by ordering a product key from the professional online site https://www.key2019.com/ you will feel like your PC is totally a new one. Also, you can chat with the guy on this site about your computer issue. You must get helpful answer and instruction ASAP.

    Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Matt Vince. Powered by Blogger.